Bars and Restaurants in Gulfport, FL
Gulfport, Florida is known for its wonderful variety of popular restaurants providing a first class dining experience to locals and visitors alike.
Gulfport Restaurants include:
- Backfin Blue Cafe - Historic Waterfront District (Dinner)
- Seafood and Pasta entrees that people drive for hours to come for dinner. Indoor and patio seating.
- Fazios Pizza and Subs - 58th Street South (Lunch, Dinner, and Delivery)
- New York Style Pizzeria, serving calzones, strombolis, subs, salads, Italian dinners, wings, and more.
- George's Grill - 49th Street South (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- Soul food, burgers, fries, and daily specials. "Warning - This Food has Flavor!" Great breakfast deals daily. Indoor seating.
- Gulfport Cafe - Townshores (Breakfast and Lunch)
- Home of the Gulfport wrap, famous for our 3 egg omelets, sausage gravy and biscuits and the best cup of coffee in town
- Gulfport Family Restaurant - 49th Street South (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- Real home cooking in a traditional diner setting since 1948. Indoor seating.
- Habana Cafe - Gulfport Blvd. (Lunch and Dinner)
- Authentic Cuban food with an upstairs Art Gallery featuring original Audubon Prints and other Fine Artist works. Indoor seating.
- Hong Kong - Gulfport Blvd (Lunch and Dinner)
- Everything you would normally expect to find including noodles, egg rolls and beef and chicken dishes, all at affordable prices.
- Island Flavors and Tings - 49th Street South (Lunch, Dinner, and Catering)
- Caribbean food with a true "Island" atmosphere. "Come and See us Mon'." Indoor seating.
- Isabelles - Historic Waterfront District (Lunch and Dinner)
- Isabelle's stands alone as one of the best places to eat for Classic Southern Cuisine. Chef Bernie inspires all with such old time favorites as the signature dish "Fried Green Tomatoes" or the sumptuous Grilled Jumbo Shrimp with Cheddar Cheese Grits. Indoor, patio, and front porch seating.
- La Cote Basque and Wine Bar - Historic Waterfront District (Dinner)
- This intimate and quaint restaurant has been serving the finest in French and Continental cuisine, in a cozy country French atmosphere for over 30 years. Indoor seating.
- Neptune Grill - Historic Waterfront District (Lunch and Dinner)
- Best for Greek dining and always fresh seafood entrees. Neptune's has earned respect as a special place with locals and visitors who dine here. Indoor and outdoor seating with a view.
- O' Maddy's Bar and Grill - On the Waterfront (Lunch and Dinner)
- A local's favorite with amazing daily specials by Wade, the chef. "Five Star dining where shorts and t-shirts are welcome." Indoor, deck, and sidewalk seating with a beautiful view of the Williams Pier and Boca Ciega Bay.
- Peg's Cantina and Brew Pub - Historic Waterfront District (Lunch on weekends and Dinner)
- Award winning Gulfport G.O.O.D. Beer home brew and fresh Mexican and other entrees. Peg's is popular dining and beer tasting destination with visitors to Gulfport. Indoor, deck, and patio seating.
- Pia's Trattoria Pasta and Panini Cafe - Historic Waterfront District (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- Delicious healthy creations in a beautiful European atmosphere. Indoor, patio, and sidewalk seating in one of Gulfport's most beautiful buildings.
- Salty's Gulfport - On the Waterfront (Drinks and Cocktails)
- Enjoy sipping on your favorite cocktail on the outdoor, waterfront patio while watching the sunset, perhaps catch some live music on the outdoor stage and play some cornhole in our sand bar area. The patio is completely dog friendly, on leash, as long as your dog is well behaved with others. We are a full service bar serving beer, wine and liquor. We do not serve foodhowever, we have food delivery from some of Gulfport’s local restaurants.
- Six Tables Fine Dining - Historic Waterfront District (Dinner)
- The renowned Zagat Survey rates their food as extraordinary (26) and their service as near perfection (28), a distinction unsurpassed in metro Tampa/St. Petersburg. Indoor seating, only six tables.
- Smokin' J's BBQ - Gulfport Blvd (Lunch and Dinner)
- Very popular "Real Texas BBQ" for take out, they now offer a uniquely decorated dining experience inside. Indoor and outdoor seating.
- Stellas Deli - Historic Waterfront District (Breakfast and Lunch)
- Comfortable sidewalk cafe with great prices. Relax while you enjoy your meal and dogs are welcome here too. Indoor and sidewalk seating.
- T and Me Tea Company - Historic Waterfront District (Breakfast and Lunch)
- An amazing menu planned that will include fresh fruit hand rolls, rice bowls w/avocado and/or seasonal fruit, amazing fusion style creations and tapas style munchies.
- Tangelos Grille - Historic Waterfront District (Lunch and Dinner)
- Colorful island atmosphere with great Cuban sandwiches and delicious entrees along with microbrews on tap. Indoor, patio, and sidewalk seating.
- Village Pub - On the Waterfront (Lunch and Dinner)
- Gulfport's English Pub with traditional meals and beer on tap. Indoor and deck seating with a view of the playground, beach and Boca Ciega Bay.
- Yummy's In Gulfport - Historic Waterfront District (Lunch and Dinner)
- Chicago style food and Vienna Beef hot dogs and Blue Bell ice cream. Indoor and outdoor seating.